Somerset County Library System of New Jersey’s third annual Small Business Expo will be held September 17, 1-4 p.m. at SCLSNJ’s Bridgewater Library branch, located at 1 Vogt Drive in Bridgewater.
“Our Small Business Expo gives new local businesses an opportunity to connect with the community,” said Chris Murray, community outreach librarian at SCLSNJ’s Bridgewater Library branch and coordinator of the Expo. “Not only is this event a great opportunity for people to meet the faces behind the business name, but it is also is the perfect time to network.”
Before the Expo doors open, authors Upendra Chivukula and Veny W. Musum will host a brief conversation about their book, “The 3rd Way,” with a question and answer session at 12:30 p.m. The book will be available for purchase and author signing.
“Upendra is a pioneer, the first Indian American to be elected to the New Jersey Legislature, and as one of few lawmakers with a hard science background, he has brought a spirit of innovation and precision to New Jersey politics,” said Councilwoman Keiona R. Miller, North Plainfield, New Jersey. “‘The 3rd Way,’ co-authored with Veny Musum, offers a comprehensive diagnosis and solution to one of the most pressing issues of our time; a must read for anyone interested in America’s economic future.”
Businesses that will be at Small Business Expo:
• All of Me of Montgomery
• Arbonne International of Bridgewater
• Community Options, Inc. of Hillsborough
• Fulton Bank of New Jersey of Bridgewater
• Independent Kangen Water of Princeton
• Organized to a T of Hillsborough
• Organo of Bridgewater
• Performance Rehabilitation & Regenerative Medicine of Watchung
• PunchBugKids Hillsborough-Bridgewater NJ Community of Montgomery
• Ray of Light Yoga of Hillsborough
• Remote Control Adventures of Belle Mead
• Rutgers University Division of Continuing Studies of Branchburg
• Sales Trainers of America of Princeton
• Sanford Orthodontics of Bridgewater
• SCORE of Central Jersey
There will be light refreshments and giveaways.
Registration is not required for this program. For more information, visit SCLSNJ.org or call 908-526-4016.